Our records indicate that you have chosen to receive electronic disclosures and electronic Billing Statements instead of paper bills.
Consent to Receive Billing Statements and Other Required Disclosures Electronically
Please review the following. When you are done, click the "I Agree" button to verify your request to receive Billing Statements and Disclosures electronically instead of receiving them in paper form. The Disclosures include but are not limited to Privacy Notices, change in terms notices, amendments and addenda to the Jewelry Television Preferred Account Agreement or to the terms of any benefits, products or services offered in connection with your Jewelry Television Preferred Account, adverse action notices, and other communications regarding your transactions and Account ("Disclosures").
Jewelry Television Preferred Account E-Sign Consent
Consumer Consent to receive Billing Statements and Disclosures electronically.
IMPORTANT NOTICE. Borrower has the right to receive Billing Statements and Disclosures on paper by U.S. Postal mail. If Borrower agrees to this E-Sign Consent, Borrower consents to receive Billing Statements and Disclosures electronically, and Borrower will not receive the Billing Statement or Disclosures on paper.
DEFINITIONS. In this Jewelry Television Preferred Account E-Sign Consent, the following definitions apply: "I," "me" and "Borrower" mean the consumer Borrower. "You" and "Lender" mean Comenity Capital Bank and any person, company or bank to whom the rights of the Lender have been assigned.
CONSUMER CONSENT. By clicking "I Agree" below, which I hereby adopt as my electronic signature, I consent and agree that:
- I am electing to stop receiving paper Billing Statements and Disclosures in the mail.
- You can provide Billing Statements and Disclosures, which include disclosures required by law and other information about my legal rights and duties to me electronically rather than in paper form.
- Each month in which you are required to provide me with a Billing Statement, you will make the Billing Statement available to me on a secure website.
- You will alert me when the Billing Statement or Disclosure is available, by sending me an electronic communication to the email address that I provided to you when I registered my Jewelry Television Preferred Account, or to the email address that I provided to you if I updated that information.
- Your email will tell me how I can view the Billing Statement or Disclosure.
- You will make the Billing Statement or Disclosure available to me for not less than 90 days from the later of: the date it first became available to me or the date you sent me the email to alert me that it was available.
- I will be able to print a copy of the Billing Statement or Disclosure or download the information for my records.
- This consent applies to all future Billing Statements and Disclosures on this Account unless I withdraw my consent.
WHAT I WILL NEED. I understand that in order to access and retain the electronic Billing Statements and Disclosures I will need the following:
- computer with an Internet connection
- A current web browser that includes 128-bit encryption. (Minimum recommended browser standards are Microsoft Internet Explorer version 6.0 and above, Firefox version 1.5 and above, or Safari 2.0 and above.) The browser must have cookies enabled.
- A valid email address.
- Sufficient storage space to save past Billing Statements or Disclosures OR an installed printer to print them.
- If you use a spam filter that blocks or re-routes emails from senders not listed in your email address book, you must add email@example.com to your email address book.
REQUESTING PAPER DOCUMENTS AND WITHDRAWING CONSENT. I understand that I may request paper copies of the Billing Statements or Disclosures within 180 days of the date of the Billing Statement or Disclosure, and that you will provide them to me by mail at no charge. I understand that I have the right to receive these Disclosures in paper form and that I may withdraw my consent to receive electronic Billing Statements and Disclosures at any time, without any cost or fee. I can withdraw my consent at your web site, by logging in to jtv.mypreferredaccount.com and going to "Manage Account." I can request paper copies and/or withdraw consent by contacting you at:
P.O. Box 105658
Atlanta, GA 30348-5658
UPDATING EMAIL ADDRESS. At any time, I can update the email address to which you will send alerts that my Billing Statements or Disclosures are available. I can change my email preferences at your web site, by logging in to jtv.mypreferredaccount.com and going to "Manage Account." I can also do this by contacting you at:
P.O. Box 105658
Atlanta, GA 30348-5658
CONFIRMING THE CONSENT. I have examined the sample Billing Statement presented to me during this electronic Billing Statement enrollment and hereby confirm that I am able to view it and retain it for my records.
LEGAL EFFECT. By consenting, I agree that electronic Billing Statements and Disclosures have the same meaning and effect as if you provided paper Billing Statements to me each month or provided other paper Disclosures as you are required to do so. When you send me an email alerting me that the Billing Statement or other Disclosure is available electronically and make it available online, that shall have the same meaning and effect as if you provided a paper Billing Statement or other Disclosure to me, whether or not I choose to view the Billing Statement or other Disclosure, unless I had previously withdrawn my consent to receive Billing Statements and other Disclosures electronically.
By clicking 'I Agree', I consent to receive Billing Statements and Disclosures electronically.